Thursday, July 29, 2010

Emeryisms






I did not take very many pics when I was in Clarksville. I guess I was having too much fun just being in the moment! But I have put a few random ones I got in this blog. Mostly I thought I would share some things Emery says that I think are cute!




Emery shortens Grandma Debbie to - GranDebbie
























She has always called her 2 grammas, Gramma Debbie Colorado and Gramma Debbie Albuquerque. The Rockholds have already moved to Clarksville and I will be there soon. So I asked Emery, what are you going to do with 2 Grandma Debbies? Her reply - “Play with them!”


If she is racing with you, for example to finish breakfast first, she says, “I’m going to beat you up.” Or if I finish first she says “You beat me up!”


If she is happy with Adalyn she sort of leaves the ‘d’ out of her name and calls her A-alyn” If she is not happy with her it is a very emphatic “Aa - Tah - Lyn, stop that!”


After her bath Jenn asked Emery, when is the last time you went potty? She answered, “Well, maybe did I or maybe I didn’t go a ‘lil pee-pee in the bath.”


No comments: