Sunday, October 12, 2008

I really like this!






I did a little rearranging at my house today. I decided I was tired of the microwave in the living room (which is where it has been for 5 years now!). So I made room in my kitchen cabinets for the food & stuff I had stored in the cabinet the microwave sat on. I moved the coffee pot to where the toaster used be (Kara has the toaster in Brazil.) I moved the microwave to the counter by the sink where the coffee pot has been. One of these days I'll get a smaller microwave - but it'll work for now. That gave me room to position the table parallel to the wall. It really opens up the entry area and the living room! I moved the cabinet that had stored food and stuff over by the entertainment unit. Now it is a toy box for Em! I think she'll like that. This blog only let me post 5 photos. I had one of the inside of Em's 'toy box'. Maybe I'll post it separately. Come see my newly arranged place. I have a great guest bed for anyone who wants to check it out!

No comments: