Thursday, October 23, 2008







Some of you know that I joined Curves recently. It has been a great addition for aerobics and resistance training along with walking my dogs. (When I am going I have to put my tennis shoes on in the bathroom with the door closed so Brutus doesn't know what I am doing!) They occasionally have something extra going on at Curves just for the fun of it. Today was a scavenger hunt for a variety of items throughout the place. If you found 20 of the 25 you got a prize. Well I did get a prize. I have a photo posted for you. In honor of breast cancer awareness month they bought pink 'you-know-whats' with chocolate nipples from The Candy Lady. I just ate my prize - mint flavored! I have been to The Candy Lady store once in Old Town. Once was more than enough. My prize today was nothing compared to the seriously XXX rated candy she makes. But, considering the occasion it was a cute idea for prizes this month.

No comments: