Saturday, November 1, 2008

A different start to my Saturday

Variety is the spice of life they say. So today must be spicey! I had my usual quiet time and cup of coffee. Then I headed to Kaseman hospital since they were giving employees flu shots today. Got that little duty done and then enjoyed breakfast in the Kaseman cafeteria while I treated myself to a chapter in a just-for-fun-book. After that it was off to Curves for my 3rd workout of the week. I am using the "Curves Smart" computer program now. It gives me instant feedback with each machine, then an overall update when I am done with my workout. I am progressing nicely and making good improvement on 10 of the 13 machines. Yeah! Back at home I rinsed off my patio (which must be done once in a while thanks to my little boys). I found 2 pretty budding roses on my favorite bush, perhaps the last of the season. So now my 2 bud vases grace my table with beauty amidst my amazing collection of birthday cards from family and friends. I took a shower, fixed a cup of coffee and here I am at the computer. Once I publish this I will spend most of the rest of the day on homework. By the end of next week I will be able to turn in a completed course!
Ok - so the day doesn't sound real spicey, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it anyway! Hope you have a beautiful Saturday too!

No comments: