Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Good news!

I went to the chiropractor yesterday. I had not been in 6 weeks. He had recommended monthly, but the last time I went 5 weeks without any problem so I decided to try 6 weeks this time. I started Curves just after my last appointment and he did not know that I was going to do that (neither did I at the time). A few months ago I had tried doing some resistance with 1, 2 and 3 pound weights at home. My next visit to the chiropractor my back did not look good and I had noticed my pain increase. Prior to Curves I used Aleve at least 2 times a week to make sure I got a good night sleep. Since I started Curves I have not needed Aleve at all and I sleep like a baby. When he put me on the ProAdjuster yesterday he could not believe how good my back looked. He agreed that I only need to come every 6 weeks. Curves is a great addition to my health regime! I heard it said that you can take time for your health now or time for your illness later. I'm choosing to take time for my health now!

No comments: