Tuesday, January 27, 2009

That was easy!






Kara was given a sleep number mattress for her bed before she got home in December. Once we got the mattress set up for her, the old twin mattress has been sitting in my bedroom making my pretty room a bit less pretty (as you can see in the last photo). I kept trying to think of a way to get rid of it that would be easy. So I texted Kevin today to see if craigslist is easy to use. He said yes. He was right! I posted an ad for a free twin mattress if someone would come pick it up. The ad posted at about 4pm. By 6pm the mattress was gone - as you can see in the nice little before I included! Neat!
The pic of Em is from 2 or 3 weeks ago. She really likes coming to 'Mama's house'. She is decorating a snake I made for her. I had lunch with Em & Jenn last Tuesday at Dion's. When lunch was over I told Em she was probably going to go home for a nap. Her response, "No, no nap! Mama's house!" Mama's house didn't happen that day - but Donna and I get her most of the time Donna is here in a couple weeks. Kevin & Jenn will be with their own youth group on a winter retreat that weekend. Yay! The only thing that would make that weekend more perfect is if Kara happened to show up to. With that girl you just never know! :-)

1 comment:

KaraJanell said...

haha.. you're right... you just never know with me. but don't get your hopes up! (although I sure would love it too!!)