Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a week!

I have now completed 2 weeks of work at my new job. I am feeling pretty comfortable with my role with Dr. Stuart since that is what I have done most of so far. She is patient and a great teacher. I am learning what she likes so I can anticipate how to be prepared for what she will do with each patient. It will get faster and smoother each week I am sure.

I started orienting to triage a couple days last week. Dr. Stuart is on vacation most of this coming week so I'll mostly do more orientation to triage. Cheryl, who I am learning from is a walking/talking OB/GYN encyclopedia! I will learn a ton from her! Evedryone on staff has been very helpful and supportive. I am SO THANKFUL to be where I am at! I am hearing horror stories about what PASS is like now that they closed Kaseman PASS where I used to be. So it makes me especially glad I had to leave that job. I would not want to do it the way it is being done now!

The first week on my new job I only managed to get one question done for school. This week I managed to get the last 3 done, so I will turn in the Marriage and Family course this week. Woo-hoo!! I'm moving down the tunnel. One of these days I'll see light!

No comments: